Sunday 8 October 2017

Hi Folks Reuben here....

Hi ya folks, Reuben the Royal here, havent written for so long, there has been such a lot happening in my domain but I thought I had better show my face once again..

Just look at that handsome creature, the nose the cheek, mmm which is my best feature?

Well Christmas will soon be on us again, sadly I wont have to worry for my master left us, so it isnt the same.  Mother is on her own possibly wishing for a sugar daddy but nah she is too old so she will have to put up with me....this handsome laddy. 

So Juan is quiet, nothing going on in the vaults of her mind, (hush now dont be unkind)...we the animals of the house are protecting our lady keeping her spirits uplifted, (ere nothing shady).

I believe you know that once we were two but now we are five and then, and then a kitten snakes alive!  This tiny little thing who thinks he is a dog, he follows us around his mind in a fog.  When we run down the stairs he is on my tail he doesnt even think to hold onto the rail!  I say my tail as the bigger dogs have to be first, they think that secretly they own the place but just look at my face.  Tis I not you, dont be blue but I was here first, I know that dominance is your secret thirst....Ah well....time to sign off I am developing a cough ........

Your Royal Highness
Reuben the Royal.

No comments:

Post a Comment