Thursday 12 October 2017

Oh dear I fear...

Hello everyone, I thought I would relate my troubles, I am worried as our mistress has decided to change the decor, rip up the carpet out with the chairs, I am shaking in my paws do I hear you saying "what for".  Now dont be a bore, instead of "out" or "leave" it will be "OFF" at the top of her voice nothing at all for me to rejoice.  No more playing on the bloomin suite for I fear she will want to keep it all very neat!!!.

Now look my friends, I am sure you will agree, there is nothing wrong it is plain to see.  The carpet is perfect the chairs are a blessing, now come on people you know I am not messing.  In our doggie world they are a treat to behold, we have fashioned them to our own way of thinking.  A little rub here a little rub there and behold a lovely doggie chair.  The carpet we trod as light as a feather mind you it all depended on the bloomin weather.  So what is the fuss I do declare I am inclined to think it isnt fair. 

Ok I will just have to put my Royal status in play, I am going to have to tell her "If you want me to stay I want my chair, where you put it I really dont care"!!!  Hey did I hear her saying if I am not careful it will go outside along with myself, arghhhhhhhhhh I really do think I had better hide.

Ok your miserable doggie friend
HRH Reubens the Royal.

No comments:

Post a Comment