Thursday 21 June 2012

Angels


So do we believe in Angels, one could say that there are many, those who help another can be regarded as such.  One who fulfils their destiny with unselfish acts of healing, looking after the elderly, the unwell and the people born of alternative distinction.Yes there are definitely such people and I am willing to bet we have all met many.  

The Angels I am talking about though are the ones whom many would deny.  Thereagain, can we deny something we do not comprehend if we havent experienced such a meeting?  So many people think others are just a little bit odd for even considering such a thing but on the other hand those who consider could possibly  think that others are odd for not even allowing just a tiny bit of faith to know, we each have our guardian Angel.  It is understandable though as we do really need our own confirmation.

I believe in Angels......

2 comments:

  1. "I have a meditation called "THE SONG OF THE SEA" which can open doors to YOU seeing your guardian angel. I write about it in my book THE WHITE SEA SCROLLS. " Please see, "Constantine's Responsibility" http://www.artwanted.com/imageview.cfm?id=1182931&SGID=9297
    Angels can help to cleanse/transform war veterans from all nations from the trauma that became imprinted on their souls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you RJJA, I will certainly be having a look at your book. I have been reading many different things at the moment but I do find meditation a great source of discovery. I love the idea of the sea and the energy which it brings.

    ReplyDelete