Tuesday 19 June 2012

What a Day So Far...

Wow what a day so far and it is only just lunch time lol.  We have had a couple of young chaps in to get rid of the rubbish which we have accumulated over the years!!  Arghhhhhhhhhhh how did we keep so much, hubby would say, "I want that, I will use it".....ha! ha! ha! never used, just left to deteriorate so now we have to pay the price.  Shaking in  my shoes here, what are they going to charge, they are on their way back from the rubbish dump.  Is it time to go out, mmmmmm nah they will only shout, if we do not pay them they may put it all back....oh no, not that!!!

Tbh honest folks, I am well pleased it has been a good mornings work, we, or they, can now concentrate on the rest of the garden.  Some of it is in a bit of a wild state at the moment, the birds adore it and we have found three toads today, no not hubby or son, little toads the sort that hop.  The ground is quite soggy from the weather we have been having.

I sat in the middle bit yesterday, surrounded in trees, the smell of the recent cropped grass bits, bits which had grown without license I may add, and the birds singing away without a care in the world. The trees we planted early in the year have really taken root and one is even showing young buds of fruit.  Inbetween the trees we can see the sea, it is a lovely spot, secluded something which I enjoy I have to admit.

The thing is now, we have to keep it up and throw things out as we go along, I am sure hubby will agree.  I think it is about time we sorted out our eaves as well, it is just amazing the things we keep and yet, do we need them if they are put away in the eaves or the sheds?

Hey hush, dont say a word, I can hear footsteps, I suppose I could just not answer the door, "hush little baby dont say a word, mommas going to buy you a mockingbird" well if you dont cut out singing they will hear you wont they..............ANSWER THE BLOOMIN DOOR AND OPEN YOUR PURSE..................ok........LOL......

No comments:

Post a Comment