Sunday 17 June 2012

Our Innermost Thoughts

Why Jules and Juan I hear you ask, or not lol, well Jules is me an ordinary housewife with lovely ordinary children and grandchildren.

I believe that we all have several different parts to us and we all have a fantastic goodness within us, we just get waylaid by everyday life and words said out of place. Now Juan is the part of me who likes to write and to just get carried away with words, oh boy, what words, dont preach, dont patronise it is so easy to do these things. I never ever mean to do so but....there we are forgive me if I do.

So my lovely Juan, my innermost being what have you to say for yourself, is it good, is it worthwhile, will it make us laugh, will it make us smile? Gently does it oh loving thought, remember the things which you were taught. What did our mother tell us at birth, do we remember that birth? It is said that many can remember the exploration of the womb and the entrance into the world. Have we ever wondered where we were before we became us? Indeed do we believe that there was an us before we entered the world?



Hi Folks.......Look at me!

There has been a few films showing the spirit waiting in preparation for a birth, just imagine the spirit waiting, waiting for the right time to be born. Does the spirit choose it's parents? Many ask what is spirit but it is just a word amongst others to describe the energy which becomes the "us".





Naturally many do not believe in "spirit", many deny its existence but who is to say who is right. Difficult eh!! Is it important? I guess I just love looking, seeking and sifting out the things which I cannot accept.

This is all new to me so am going to close for now, have to get my brain into gear...added to which Big Brother will soon be on lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment