Sunday 17 June 2012

So far......but I will get there!


Well so far no good I am stuck within the confines of my own laptop.  Oh to be bright and intelligent, I remember my granddaughter who was quite young at the time, we were talking about something and she says to me "no Grannie, you have it wrong".  I looked again at the piece in question and I apologised to her, her reply was "that is ok Grannie, so long as you are learning".  Oh boy I couldnt stop laughing to myself bless her cotton sox.  She is twelve now and it was a few years ago.  The wisdom of a child.

Dont we find though that they think they know it all, they seem to forget that as old as we are, we have been there and we do really know.  Well thats my story and I am sticking to it.  I have to admit though, many a time I have found out things quite by accident when one of my gchildren has pressed a key on the keyboard, I have gone to scold but then realised that her error had taken me a step further with the neverending knowledge of trying to be a modern uptodate grandmother.  Did I halt my scolding, cant remember now but I was pleased with the result.

Dont ya just love em all, little horrors at times but so blessed with the facility to come up and say "oh I do love you grannie", one then has to remove their clinging arms from around ones neck, bless their cotton sox.

Will see if I can get this piece to publish so will leave it for a while.  Maybe I could get one of my granddaughters to have a look, will just say "here love would you like to have a go" snigger snigger and then I will say "yes that is right my darling, that is how grannie did it".  Well ok, not really I will own up........duh!

5 comments:

  1. Well done you Jules! you did it!

    I will so look forward to your blogs xx

    Aww @ your grand daughter. They have the knack of becoming the adult at times don't they!

    The light of our lives they surely are xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done from me too Jules love x Told ya you could do it.I will pop in each day love as I have to switch between pc,s sometimes I cant leave a reply on one so go to the other pc lol.awe and bless your grand saughter love if only they could stay kids they grow up far to fast xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both, I appreciate your thoughts. I have had two more replies but they are not showing up so I am still doing something wrong, typical but it is early days yet and I am forever learning. lol....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. tinker18 June 2012 05:02

    Well done Jules, that's a great first attempt :) (Inta)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Inta, I c & p your words, I think they went to the first attempt, which wasnt very good. Hopefully I now have it sussessed,time will tell eh!! I hate mysteries....lol xx

    ReplyDelete