Wednesday 4 July 2012

Peace

Hi folks tis me Jules or Julie whichever one wants to call me, gets complicated eh but you know we do all have a subconscious which we can touch if we want to.  It can be of great help in sorting out some problems.

Let me give you one instance of mine, one which was really bothering me.  I have had three children and I know and knew that I loved children and would never hurt any one of mine or anyone elses.  The thing was though, everytime I heard a child cry I felt I wanted to, well what did I want to, it really was upsetting me.  The last time was when I was stood in a street and heard a child crying, I really needed to take this thing in hand.

It was way back in the time when I was well into meditation and discovery, I sat and I made my mind still.  I sort of went into another level of understanding.  When I returned to full consciousness I knew what my trouble was.

I was born during the war, I had my mother to myself for at least 6 years, then my father came home from war.  When I was 7 my brother was born!!  Well I wanted a baby sister not a brother and I really disliked the idea.  To cut a long story short, I was very jealous.  Now all these things had been stored away as never ever did I consider this to be the factor.  Once I realised and accepted my fault, then I was able to walk, listen, comfort and understand the reason why.  The feeling had gone, such relief.

I think and do believe that this is where meditation can definitely help, it touches our subconscious and it can unlock one of the many doors which are within we can find the peace which we deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment