Tuesday 10 July 2012

What a Pong!!!


Oh dear, how often have I said to my two grandchildren who live with my husband and I, don't eat over the laptop, eat in the kitchen!  Don't drink near the laptop etc. etc. etc.  Don't let the dogs near the laptop etc. etc. etc.  Over the past two years one laptop has been put out of action through me spilling a cup of coffee over it.  Another because one of the dogs jumped on it, grrr.

Ok one would think I would learn but, I decided to have one of those chicken things with garlic in them.  Delicious you say, mmmm debateable.  One cut of the knife and the juice squirted all over my laptop.  The lappy was quite a way a way but nevertheless it took the full brunt of the garlic concoction.

Panic stations, dying to know who was up for BB but the mouse wouldnt work, lappy wouldnt close down, I couldnt do anything at all.  I turned it upside down, wiped all the keys out with cotton buds.  Still no luck, boo! hoo!  Had to turn it off at the main source.  Dreaming of having to buy a new one but what about all my links, not good.


Then, hush, the mouse began to move just a little, the lappy was gradually freeing itself and eventually it was working.

I have to say that this morning when I signed on, it was quicker than it has been for a while.  I have an aroma of garlic, just as well that I love garlic, it is supposed to be good for you.  Oh dear, I think this means that I will have to sit all day tapping away just to make sure that the evil liquid doesnt solidify again and make the keys absolutely useless,  I guess one could say, just like the owner!!!

Hopefully it will all be water under the bridge............


...................................................................................

Ok folks, Juan here, who is going to tell this ijit that she has the wrong mouse, I give up!!

2 comments:

  1. I love my lap top Jules, I really must try garlic when I want to give it a clean! rofl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well some of the keys keep on sticking first thing, thought I wasnt going to be able to use the spacebar this morning but thankfully it moved. Then there was the S so had to keep on going back over LOL....Dont do it!!! LOL....

      Delete