Saturday 7 July 2012

Just a quickie

Hi folks, just a quickie as I am going to see my gdaughters in a show, The King and I, will be taking a box of tissues with me LOL.  Bless them.

I just wanted to say that I have had an email from someone giving me advice, now they feel that I wont reply to it but as it hasnt been shown on any of my posts, please take this as my reply.  I honestly do not mind constructive criticism.  I can see that people are reading and not posting but tbh, it is nice to see people reading and it is ok not to reply, unless of course someone wants to debate something.  That is great, right up my street......LOL....I love to hear other peoples points of view.

My aim is to give a piece of light entertainment, some things will be deeper than others because that is how my mind works.  I love the unknown and I love speculating.  I never ever say I am right but I say just enjoy the thought.  There will possibly come a time in the future way past any of our comprehension, when we will all understand.  So we must just have a little bit of faith to know that we are going the right way for ourselves.


So much beauty in the world whether it be the animal kingdom, man or the natural nature of life itself.


In the meantime take care everyone and have a great weekend.... boo hoo to the weather though eh!

5 comments:

  1. No Comment
    Perhaps you have no comments as
    a) no option to reply, one has to click No Comments
    b)the 6 options for signature do not have the option Anonymous which many prefer to use and many will know nothing about them
    c)not everyone will have AIM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for your help, I can see what you mean re the options but I do not know where to go to change it at the moment. Have been looking so will have to fathom it out, thank you once again.

      Delete
  2. Sorted thank you for your help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of people will just read Jules and not comment.. its a great blog, I will defo be back xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sal, I appreciate what you say, I have had a few emails and it is great to think that people are reading. I love going into that Stats thing but have to add that I do not understand it one little bit LOL....

    ReplyDelete